Wyatt Legal & Consulting staff are skilled in working closely with each business during the planning, organization, and formation of business entities. Post formation, our professionals ensure business practice compliance with federal & local regulatory requirements. As internal counsel, we work diligently alongside our clients to promote the proper execution of internal business processes, reduce liability exposure, and increase the bottom line.
Contact Wyatt Legal & Consulting and let us put our experience to work for you.
- Determining the Appropriate Business Entity
- Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC) or another entity
- Business Tax Planning
- Business Sale or Transfer of Ownership
- Negotiating and Drafting Contracts or Agreements
- Creation and Filing of all Business Documents
- Internal business documents and processes
- Strategic partnerships
- Cannabis industry business
- Non- profits design, formation, and operations
Our attorneys are very familiar with the ins and outs of the Civil Court Process.
We offer our services for all areas of civil litigation, including but not limited to:
- Landlord-Tenant disputes
- Property disputes
- Commission disputes
- Disputes over money owed
- Damage to property
“A lawyer’s either a social engineer or … a parasite on society … A social engineer [is] a highly skilled, perceptive, sensitive lawyer who [understands] the Constitution of the United States and [knows] how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering conditions of the underprivileged citizens.”
– Attorney Charles Hamilton Houston
If your constitutional rights have been violated or denied, our attorneys can help you find justice for the wrongs committed against you.
The law firm’s number one goal is to ensure that all citizens are guaranteed full protection under the law. To defend the weak and impoverished; to be the piercing voice for any person confronted by the great powers of the state; to stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients; to zealously advocate on their behalf; to ensure that justice is done; and to guarantee an appropriate, swift, fair and just result.
Labor & Employment Law
Most people don’t understand what it is like to face discrimination and harassment in the workplace. Most employers are unaware of how to avoid legal repercussions for actions that may be in violation of the law, collective bargaining agreements and/or employment contacts.
At Wyatt Legal & Consulting staff, we get it. We also have experts who get it. Our lawyers have a successful track record of serving both employers and employees alike in a wide range of labor & employment cases.
Wyatt Legal & Consulting staff represent our friends and neighbors in all aspects of their employment relationships, including:
- Trouble-shooting when problems arise in the employment relationship or when legal intervention is required
- Drafting demand letters and attempting to settle employment disputes before initiating formal legal action
- Filing and prosecuting administrative charges of discrimination with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state agencies
- Litigating cases of employment discrimination involving federal and state claims of sex, race, national origin, religion, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual harassment, sexual orientation discrimination and other locally protected categories under law.
- Litigating cases of wrongful discharge, defamation and tortious interference with contract
- Litigating cases that arise under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Litigating cases that arise under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Negotiating and drafting employment and benefits contracts
- Negotiating severance agreements
Wyatt Legal & Consulting staff represent employers in all aspects of labor & employment law compliance, including:
- Violations of state and/or federal wage and hour laws
- Representation regarding filed administrative charges of discrimination with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state agencies
- Disputes regarding pay for overtime work
- Determination of an individual’s status as an employee or independent contractor
- Calculation of salaries
- Calculation of bonus payments
- Calculation of commission payments
- Disputes regarding vacation pay
- Disputes over computation of deductions
- Severance Agreements
Legal Educator / Corporate Trainer / Lecturer
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
At Wyatt Legal & Consulting we recongnize the law and legal concepts provide excellent teaching moments.
The targeted results of all client specific designed training is the promotion efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel, staff, and the general public.
Through detailed liaising with clients to determine specific training needs, Brandon L. Wyatt Esq. and the Wyatt Legal team design effective and high impact training programs and seminars.